Dual BA Program
Inaugurated in September 2010, the Dual BA Program Between Columbia University and Sciences Po builds upon a decade-long partnership between leading French educational institutions and Columbia University. The first transatlantic joint program at Columbia University, the Dual BA Program serves as a model for future cooperative efforts between Columbia and international universities.
Admissions and Enrollment
Note: The following admissions and enrollment statistics are based on 2018-2019 official reporting.
- 319 enrolled students
- 61% female; 39% male
- 49% international (non-U.S. citizen or permanent resident) students, representing 34 countries
Tuition and Financial Aid
- Varies by phase of program and by student’s needs. Visit the Financing section of this site to learn more about costs and financing available at Sciences Po and Columbia University.
- Students will earn two bachelor’s degrees in four years.
- The first two years in Sciences Po will focus on social sciences and language instruction in the campus-specific region of study (Euro-African, Euro-American, Euro-Asian, or Euro-Middle Eastern).
- The second two years at GS will be spent fulfilling Columbia University’s core and major requirements as well as Sciences Po's year abroad requirements.
- Students will receive two bachelor’s degrees from leading educational institutions and will have access to a network of alumni that includes heads of government and state, Nobel Prize winners, and leading academics in their fields.