About the Dual BA Program
Inaugurated in September 2010, the Dual BA Program Between Columbia University and Sciences Po builds upon a decade-long partnership between leading French educational institutions and Columbia University. The first transatlantic joint program at Columbia University, the Dual BA Program serves as a model for future cooperative efforts between Columbia and international universities.
The Dual BA Program offers students an international educational experience with a program spanning two continents. The Program allows students to enhance their global outlook and develop their language skills and communication abilities to a high level. Students spend the first two years studying at one of three campuses in France and the final two years in the heart of New York City.
Admissions and Enrollment
Note: The following admissions and enrollment statistics are based on 2018-2019 official reporting.
- 319 enrolled students
- 61% female; 39% male
- 49% international (non-U.S. citizen or permanent resident) students, representing 34 countries
Tuition and Financial Aid
- Varies by phase of program and by student’s needs. Visit the Financing section of this site to learn more about costs and financing available at Sciences Po and Columbia University.
- Students will earn two bachelor’s degrees in four years.
- The first two years in Sciences Po will focus on social sciences and language instruction in the campus-specific region of study (Europe-Africa, Europe- North America, Europe-Asia, Europe-Latin America, or Middle East and the Mediterranean).
- The second two years at GS will be spent fulfilling Columbia University’s core and major requirements as well as Sciences Po's year abroad requirements.
- Students will receive two bachelor’s degrees from leading educational institutions and will have access to a network of alumni that includes heads of government and state, Nobel Prize winners, and leading academics in their fields.